Questions you may want answered:
- Does it matter if the accident is my fault?
- What is Personal Injury Protection?
- What is the verbal threshold and does it apply to me?
- Who pays my medical bills?
- Can I choose my own doctor?
- Do I need to file a lawsuit to preserve my rights?
- Do claims against the government differ from other claims?
- Are there time limits for me to exercise my rights?
- Do I need to go to Court?
If you are hurt, you may have the right to receive compensation for your injuries.
Different laws apply depending on the type of accident and other factors.
No Cost – No Commitment. We are here to earn your trust.