Questions you may want answered:
- Do I have to hire an attorney?
- I heard that the laws may be changing. How can I stay informed?
- Can I apply if I’m currently out of status?
- Do I need to take a test in order to receive a green card?
- Does my family member have to be in the U.S. in order to apply?
- Can I appeal the decision of the immigration agency?
- Can I hire a non-U.S.Citizen employee?
Get your questions answered. Contact Us anytime, or Join Us in one our regularly scheduled Q&A Sessions. Just let us know when.
No Cost – No Commitment. We are here to earn your trust.