- Can I avoid filing for bankruptcy?
- What different types of bankruptcy are available to me?
- How long does bankruptcy take?
- How does bankruptcy affect my credit?
- Can someone object to my bankruptcy?
- What assets are exempt from bankruptcy?
- Can I file jointly with my spouse?
- My business did not work out. Do I need to file personal bankruptcy?
- Do I have to be a U.S. citizen to file for bankruptcy?
Both consumer and business bankruptcies can involve complete liquidations or reorganizations. These are done under different “Chapters” of the United States Bankruptcy Code, and are filed in specialized bankruptcy courts.
No Cost – No Commitment. We are here to earn your trust.