- Do I have a choice between civilian or military counsel?
- What types of benefits can I expect from Military Legal Assistance?
- Can my spouse have military legal benefits?
- Who pays my medical bills?
- Can the UMCJ affect my rights outside the military?
Active Duty, Reserves, or Retired members of the military are entitled to certain legal assistance benefits, including representation for matters falling under the United States Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), and limited civilian matter assistance. The latter is accomplished through legal assistance offices in certain military installations.
Should you require it, we can help coordinate matters with your JAG counsel or local legal assistance office.
No Cost – No Commitment. We are here to earn your trust.