- Do I have to hire an attorney?
- Do both spouses have to appear in court?
- Can I change my name to go back to my maiden name?
- Can I include a property settlement agreement in my divorce?
- Do I need to file for divorce in order to seek child support?
- Can I get divorced in NJ if I was married somewhere else?
- What are the grounds for divorce?
We limit our practice to uncontested divorces.
A divorce is a legal proceeding which needs to be adjudicated by a Judge in the Family Division of the New Jersey Superior Court. The parties to a divorce can litigate many issues, including child custody, equitable distribution, alimony, etc…. Depending on the number of issues raised and the complexity of the case, this can be a lengthy and expensive proceeding. If the parties choose not to litigate the issues, this would be deemed an uncontested divorce and can be accomplished at low cost and in an expedited manner. We charge a Flat Fee, and assist you through the whole process.
No Cost – No Commitment. We are here to earn your trust.