- Do I have to hire an attorney?
- Can I incorporate on my own?
- What is the difference between a Corporation, an LLC, and a Partnership?
- Do all business agreements need to be in writing?
- What questions should I be asking my accountant?
- What do I need to know about the laws of foreign countries?
- Do I need special licenses for my business?
Contracts, leases, and other transactions come in all shapes and sizes. We can help you draft documentation, review documents, and close on sales or purchases of a business. We can also help you start your own business, or buy or sell an existing one. Don’t worry about the size of the transaction. We can help with most, big or small.
No Cost – No Commitment. We are here to earn your trust.