- Sale or purchase of a business
- Contracts / Leases
- Business Litigation
- I heard that the laws may be changing. How can I stay informed?
- Can I apply if I’m currently out of status?
- Does my family member have to be in the U.S. in order to apply?
- Can I appeal the decision of the immigration agency?
- Can I hire a non-U.S.Citizen employee?
- What different types of bankruptcy are available to me?
- How does bankruptcy affect my credit?
- What assets are exempt from bankruptcy?
- Can I file jointly with my spouse?
- My business did not work out. Do I need to file personal bankruptcy?
- Do I have to be a U.S. citizen to file for bankruptcy?
- Do I have to have a will?
- What is probate?
- Can I appoint someone to make healthcare decisions for me?
- Do I need to include tax planning in my will?
- Can I change my mind after I executed a will?
- My relative passed away without a will, what can I do?
- Does it matter if the accident is my fault?
- What is Personal Injury Protection?
- What is the verbal threshold and does it apply to me?
- Who pays my medical bills?
- Can I choose my own doctor?
- Do I need to file a lawsuit to preserve my rights?
- Do claims against the government differ from other claims?
- Are there time limits for me to exercise my rights?
- Do I need to go to Court?
- Uncontested Divorce
- Military / Veteran matters
- Notarization Services
- Powers of Attorney
- Document review
- Dispute Resolution
- International / Overseas matters
- and more...